Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ultrasound 2

Yesterday we had our second ultrasound. It was amazing! Last time we saw a fuzzy line, but this time we could see baby's head, arms, legs, hands, feet, and even fingers and toes! And baby didn't stop moving the entire time. It was so amazing to be able to see what baby was doing, I just didn't want it to end. I could have spent all day watching baby's every move.

But it had to end, so I'll have to wait another 8 months before I can just watch baby all day long. They did move my due date up a few days to June 17th, so that helps.

And yes, I still plan to scan the ultrasound pics in, I've just got to get to a scanner!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Come on, Already! We must see the pic!

Tony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
grammy1 said...

this is so cool to be able to watch you from a long way away....I haven't been this excited since I found out about your dad!!!!!

"grammy in waiting"