Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Funny Dream...

The other day I was thinking that Grant and I are going to need to buy a camcorder so we can record baby's every move and put it on YouTube for you all to watch. Grant wasn't around when I was thinking about it, but I remembered when we were in church and I leaned over and told him we need to buy a camcorder. He asked why, but I didn't want to talk during service so I told him we'd talk about it later. But I forgot. That night I had a dream.....


Our baby had just been born a couple of days before (no, I don't know if it was a boy or girl), and for some reason I was at an overnight youth retreat without Grant. Apparently when I'm dreaming, I'm insane. Anyways, the baby started to crawl and I was devistated because Grant wasn't there so he was missing our baby crawling for the first time and I didn't even have a camcorder to record it! Then the most amazing thing happened. The baby stood up and started walking. I was even more devistated. I mean, our baby is practically grown up at this point, and Grant missed the whole thing. All because we didn't buy a camcorder.

I'm going to go research camcorders now.

No comments: