Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's a Girl!!

Well, we had our 3D ultrasound last Thursday and baby was cooperative right from the start. We got video, pictures, and a detailed explanation of how they could tell that we're having a girl! The ultrasound was so fun (besides the fact that the sonostream didn't work - sorry Grandmas). She was moving around quite a bit, but no matter what I did she wouldn't move her one arm out of the front of her face so we didn't get a really clear face shot, but we could still tell that she's the most beautiful baby girl ever!

She looked very comfy and cozy. For a while she was laying with her legs up in the air and crossed at the ankles, and then she was playing with her feet. I can't wait to play with her.
At one point you could clearly see her kick me! Which is further proof to my husband that I'm not just having gas. It was pretty crazy for me to get to watch her moving and kicking on the screen and feel it at the same time. Now when I feel her moving, I can picture her in my head and it makes me smile. Except when she's kicking me in the bladder. That doesn't make me smile. That hurts.

Everyone is asking about names, and we're pretty decided about the first name, but still arguing about.... I mean discussing, the middle name. However, you'll just have to wait to find out because it's going to be a surprise. We won't be announcing it until she's born! I can tell you that we are not naming her Razor.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My vote: Razor Sunshine Winnett